Sunday, June 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 178 & 179)...

Chapter 6, Page 26...

I've already covered a bit a Friday earlier, so I'll just cover it quickly here.  At work, I got the important stuff done first, then at 10:00am, got onto SCOTUSblog and watched the news of the Supreme Court decision.  And I spent pretty much the remainder of the day checking out social media.

After work, I went to mom's, as we had planned.  She had ham, potatoes and green beans.  Yummy.  After that I came back here, watched more on TV and online about gay marriage, had myself two beers to celebrate and, frankly, cried a little bit.  Then I went to bed to read and to sleep.

Chapter 6, Page 27...

Saturday I got to work a bit late, just couldn't get up.  I got all the important stuff done before lunch, the rest of the afternoon was easy, catching up on assorted paperwork or talking with coworkers.

I got home from work and it was a beautiful day.  It was overcast and rainy, but the temps weren't much higher than 70 and there was a great breeze.  Much MUCH better weather than the high 90's oppressive humidity from a few weeks ago, despite the rain.  I spent the day inside, on my couch, doing the usual: reading or on the computer.

I was also exceptionally horny, so I placed an ad on Craigslist.  I ended up getting five replies to it, but after chatting with them, only one guy was able to come over.  And he did.  But I think he was a smidge older than the 36 years he claimed to be.  Still, whatever cologne he was wearing smelled really good, and his oral skills were good enough to get the desired results, so all in all, not a bad time.

Then after, putzing online some more, I went to bed, read and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: