Thursday, June 11, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 161)...

Chapter 6, Page 10...

Wednesday, I again had trouble getting up for work and got there a smidge late.  There was the weekly paperwork that needed done, and I did get that completed.  I wasn't really feeling being there at work, so I kinda slacked off and a little less than I could have in the afternoon, but I still got my monthly reviews wrapped up and all that.

After work, I stopped by the grocery store for just a few things (primarily lemon juice.  I'm using it to make the Diet Coke with lemon drink at home, and DAMN they are good!  Just as good as the regular Coke with Lemonade I used to get at the fountain dispensers in stores...but the diet ones are MUCH better for my diabeeetus!)  Getting home, I changed my clothes and then went up to moms.

She had found all these various pieces of metal during her cleaning: leftover aluminum siding, and old rusted kettle, a bunch of other things, and she wanted to take them to the recycling center.  She had gotten her brother's truck earlier in the day and when I got there, I helped her load the metal into the back.  Thursday, she'd take it to be recycled (they unload it, she said).

After doing this, which took all of 15 or so, we walked to Montezuma's for supper.  It was delicious as always!  We walked back to her house and I came home.

I spent the remainder of the day here, reading a bit, but mostly just putzing around on the computer and watching Star Trek: The Animated Series.  I went up to bed, but showered first, cause when it's hot and humid, even if you're not out in it all the time, it still feels great to shower off all the oogies, and lay in bed, fresh and clean and slightly damp, while the a/c cools you off.

And then I went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: