Friday, June 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 176 & 177)...

Chapter 6, Page 24...

Wednesday, morning at work was quite busy for me because I had a meeting at noon, but I got everything finished I needed to for the meeting and it went well.  The afternoon went easy and smooth.

After work, Phoenix came over as planned.  We got pizza, and then decided to take a walk.  We ended up walking almost 3 miles in 54 minutes.  After we got back and he left, I putzed online, then showered and went to bed.

Chapter 6, Page 25...

Thursday, again I was kinda busy in the morning with things that were going on, but when it was over at lunchtime, I went to Panera for a nice meal, and then came back to work and again, it was a smooth afternoon.

After work, I came home and spent the evening just hanging out here doing the normal stuff.  And then I showered again, went to bed, read a bit and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: