Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 167)...

Chapter 6, Page 15....

Got up before 8AM, again on my day off, but this time for a good reason.  I had set it up the day before to go this morning and visit my fuckbuddy Jackson.  We used to get together every month, six weeks, but then his work schedule changed and it's been since February of 2014 that we played.  I messaged him on a lark on Sunday, and he said he was free Monday.

So after getting up, showering and dressed, I headed out.  Got to Jackson's and some incredible bedtimesexxyfun!  He has been one of my favorite's, and I did miss playing with him.  It was, as always amazing.

After this, I drove back home, but when to the Credit Union to deposit $31.50 in coins I had rolled up.  Then I came home, and went out to de-weed the front garden before it got too hot outside. (the bedtimesexxyfun and de-weeding both played a number on my thigh muscles, man they were aching later in the evening).  After this, I came inside, had leftover shrimp fettuccine alfredo from Red Lobster for lunch and settled into the couch.  There I was online for a bit, then read some.  I laundered a load of clothes.  I read some more before falling into a short nap.

Louis texted me to confirmed that we were still a go for his visit this weekend, and we are.  We DEFINITELY are (any chance I get to spend with a hot sexy Asian, I take it!)!  And he and I chatted for a bit.  Quite looking forward to the weekend, am I.

Mom called, she was at Wal-Mart and wanted to know if I wanted anything.  I asked her to get me two things and then waited for her to show up.  She had my stuff as well as a Coke with Lemonade from Sheetz!  She had one for herself too.  But I told her to NOT do that anymore, as regular Coke was horrible for the diabeeetus!  As we talked, I asked if she was busy another night this week.  I wanted to go back to JCPenney's in the Chambersburg Mall (the store where she went into the mens' room!) to get a couple more of the shirts I found there.  She asked why we didn't do it today.  And I asked if she wanted to go now.  She said sure, so...off we went.

We got to Penneys, I ended up getting 8 shirts, cause they're all 50% off.  And the lady at the counter said if I signed up for a Penney's card, I could get an addition 25% off. SO yeah, why not.  In the end, the total cost of the 8 shirts was just short of $90.  But on the receipt, it showed that I saved a total of $230 over the regular price of all the shirts!  WOW!

After taking the clothes out to the car, we walked the length of the Mall, and then decided to eat at Bonanza again.  And it, just like always, was delicious.  However, while driving home, my stomach started to get a bit...gumbley.  I wasn't nauseous but my stomach was unsettled.  The only thing I had had that she didn't was the pulled pork on the food bar.  Don't know if  that had something to do with it or not, but it kept up all night.  After she brought me home and then went home herself, I took some Pepto.

I spend the remainder of the evening putzing around online and not watching whatever I had on the TV.  And then I went to bed, read some more and then to sleep.

No comments: