Sunday, June 21, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 172)...

Chapter 6, Page 20...

Since I had off work this Saturday, I was woken up by the sexiest little alarm clock I've ever seen.  And then we had some bedtimesexxyfun.  Following showering up and dressing, we walked to Rutters for some things for breakfast.  We ate them back here, and then hung out for a bit, on the computer, reading, etc.  Louis said he came here to relax, and since I was on vacation, I should relax too, and that's pretty much what we did.

He asked about movies, and I checked the local theater and saw they were showing Jurassic World at a VIP showing (comfy, stuffed, reclining chairs!  YAY!).  I ordered us tickets online and then we just continued chilling out.  The humidity had disappeared, so we hung out here with the windows open and no a/c.  (and since he spent nearly all his time inside my house naked, he didn't really need the a/c)

Eventually, we left for the theater, but took a detour to mom's.  I needed to drop something off to her.  And on a previous visit, he had bought a jar of apple butter that was locally produced.  Afterwards, I told mom about that, and she said she's got jars of homemade apple butter, so I sent him a jar of it in the mail.  Well this day, at mom's, she gave him a jar of Mama Polt's Homemade Apple Butter!  Cause, ya know, she's a saint like that.  We chatted for a very short while and then headed out to the theater.

We saw Jurassic World.  In a world: meh.  I might have a review of it later.  But it was a moderately entertaining way to pass two hours.  We came back home, and had to turn on the a/c now (despite his nakedness), and hung out again doing nothing.  At first, I thought it kinda weird just hanging around my living room, with our faces in book or phones or computer and not really talking.  But then I remembered, this is really EXACTLY what he wanted to do.  It's why he came here.  And I was fine with it myself.  So I just went with it. But in the middle of the afternoon, we had some more amazing bedtimesexxyfun.  And then went back to our relaxing ways.

At the movies (it started at 1:05) we shared a large bag of popcorn.  That was basically out lunch.  So, about 630pm, he asked about getting Chinese takeout.  And so that's what we did.  We went to get it, brought it home, and ate while we watched "The Birdcage" on TV.  It was still a pretty funny movie, even after all these years.

And despite being able to each Chinese takeout, and watch The Birdcage with a hot sexy Asian, the BEST part was, the movie was being showed on ABC Family channel.  That's the, apparently former, Christian-ish network!  How far we've come that a "family' named network would show The Birdcage!

After that, another movie started.  We didn't get terribly far into it until he said he was tired, and frankly, so was I, so off to bed it was.

POLT

No comments: