Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And I feel like, swimming out...

One of my favorite Olympic sports is men's swimming, along with mens diving and gymnastics (duh). I like the swimming cause, well, there's a bunch of lean fit ripped guys running around in Speedos! I mean what's not to like.

Lately, though, I've noticed a distressing trend. No longer are they wearing Speedos, they're wearing these waist to ankle pant like thingees. And yeah, they ARE skin tight, clingy, and sleek, but....well, they're not Speedos, now are they???

I'll give you two photos to compare:

Firstly, the new ugly pant....



And now, the tight, clingy sleek speedo.



Further, i give you two guys in the new ugly pant....



And two guys in the tight clingy sleek speedos.



I mean, i will agree, the guys in the pants are still hot, and mind you I never said the guys wearing them weren't hot, and the pants still....reveal some things. However, the Speedo is just so much...well, sexier. Is there someone we can write to, something we can do about this disturbing trend?

POLT

Heaven for comfort, hell for friends. - Mark Twain

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote we go back to the beginning when the Olympics first started. None of the men wore anything. It would certainly make the parallel bars more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Speedo definetly...the low riding kind though

Doug said...

I heard in the 2012 olympics they're going to start requiring mesh.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sweetie, were there words in this post?

*drool*

tornwordo said...

They're all hot. (drool)