Monday, January 15, 2007

There are no long term predictions for my baby...

Much to MY surprise, my predictions, based on the which team had the cuter quarterback, came true! I got all four right! Who knew????

My prediction - actual result
Chicago over Seattle 27-10 (27-24)
New Orleans over Philadelphia 24-9 (27-24)
New England over San Diego 38-28 (24-21)
Indianapolis over Baltimore 14-13 (15-6)

WOW.....if only I had known it was this effective years ago, I'd have been betting large sums of money based on my 'secret' plan!
***************************************************
This week, I think I'll do a modification of last week. We'll see which team has the 'star' player that looks the hottest shirtless!

First, New England at Indianapolis - this gives us the quarterbacks again, Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning.















I think Peyton has a more chiseled physique than does Tom, however, I'm picking Tom Brady and the Patriots to win for three reason:

1) Brady has a much cuter, rugged, sexier face than does Manning.




















2) Brady has only lost 1 out of 13 playoff games he's been in and has won the Super Bowl all three times he's been in it, while Manning has never even reached the big game yet.

3) I found a photo of Brady naked and getting dressed, and a naked photo trumps a bare chested one every time, even if the bare chest is more chiseled.




****************************************************
Secondly, we have the New Orleans Saints at the Chicago Bears. I could not find a decent photo of Saints' quarterback Drew Brees shirtless, nor ANY photo of Bear's quarterback Rex Grossman shirtless. So I went with the big name stars: running back Reggie Bush of New Orleans and defensive linemen Brian Urlacher of the Bears.




















I'm taking the Saints to win. I'm doing this because the Bears' defensive unit, led by Urlacher, had issues stopping Seattle's Shawn Alexander. Bush is fully healthy, unlike Alexander, and is a much better runner than Alexander, so I think Urlacher's going to have problems stopping Bush.

But also, Reggie Bush is younger, blacker, cuter, and more ripped than Brian Urlacher. Therefore, he and the Saints are my pick.

Now we'll see how well my system holds up.

POLT

You can usually count on the homosexual for a sassy comment. - MadTV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one, well two words to say about your choice of the Patrats over the Colts: Hometeam Advantage.

Polt said...

Well, if I may play devil's advocate here for a moment...how much good did those two words do for the Chargers and the Ravens?

Still, outta be a great game!

Anonymous said...

The Ravens have a few dedicated fans but the colts have every Hoosier on their side and we bleed Colts Blue.
Have you seen our Kicker? He is so hot he is used to heat Conseco Fieldhouse.
If the Colts l-o-s-e we will turn on them like a shark in a school of tuna!
It will be an exciting game and I can't wait to see the locker room antics afterwards.