Thursday, January 25, 2007

With flesh and blood, carving out jealousy...

SO, I got a call tonight from Freddie. He was in bed, with Maria, and they had been discussing how the hair on his head doesn't match the hair on his chest, cause he showed her his chest hair.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria did tell me she could make him straight! I wonder, should I be concerned? But at least they weren't discussing whether....the drapes matched the carpet *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*. And Maria did confirm Freddie had not shown her his special no-no place. I guess all is well.

POLT

President bush, in his cabinet meetings was like a blind man in a room full of deaf people. - Paul O'Neill

ps
while all this did indeed occur, I am not in the least bit worried. Just want to make sure no one takes any of this seriously.

No comments: