Thursday, January 25, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 42)...

yes, kids, it's once again time for...



This past weekend, Freddie came down to visit. He was here from Thursday evening to Monday morning. It was the first time we had seen each other since like December 9th or so. We had a great GREAT time *nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more*

Anyway, at one point, we were laying on the couch watching TV. I had the camera nearby and I snapped this photo.



Those are indeed my big fat hairy legs. And that is my sweet little Freddie there also. He's such a trooper putting up with all those stupid photos I took...including many not suitable for HALF-Nekkid Thursday.

At any rate, if you're interested in other HNT participants, click the HNT button in my sidebar. And happy HNT to one and all!

POLT

If some men's faces were carfed from granite, Aaron's was carved from soap - Ivory Soap, 99.9% pure. - Latter Days

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look so comfy and snuggly...I'm so glad you had a good time hon!!

MWAH!! HHNT!

Ryan said...

he is so cute hhnt!

Ag said...

AWWWWWWW

HHNT

Anonymous said...

uh....should I ask if you had pants on or not?? LOL Great pic!

HHNT! :)

m_o_o_nspells said...

OMG...could you two BE any cuter?! I mean seriously...it should be illegal to be that cute and enjoy each other THAT much! ;o)
*hugs*
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic!
HHNT

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!!!! :o) HHNT!!!

Doug said...

Ain't couch-cuddling one of the best ways to spend time? Y'all are so cute!

Fermus said...

Lost weekend of lust coming up! HHNT!

Leesa said...

Cool shot :)
HHNT

Anonymous said...

haha glad you had fun :)

happy hnt!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture...so cuddly and fun :-)

Sassy said...

Cuddly is the perfect word!

HHNT!

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

We could take have so many of those snuggliong pics... it is awesome, I regret now that we never did any!!!

Sexy Duet said...

What a cutie!!! Happy HNT

Ms SD

A Bronx Tale said...

as long as he puts up with you and you put up with him and are both happy that's all that matters isn't it.

S said...

OMG Polt, sheesh, next time warn me, willya, I mean I got a child! LOL
I am so glad you had fun this past weekend wink nudge!
HHNT

Anonymous said...

awww, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! er.. hang on a minute, what's happening in his pocket there? (never mind, I didn't ask that :D ).

happy hnt! very belatedly, but finally I made it by. thanks too for coming by mine even when I posted so late :).

l.
x