Monday, January 15, 2007

A drum beat comin' straight from my sinus...

I haven't posted much lately, cause I haven't been feeling well. I've had issues with my sinuses (again) since last Thursday. Yesterday when I woke up, was the worst. I thought I had a migraine it hurt that badly. I spent much of the day in bed. BUt when I did get up, there was not dizziness nor any nausea that usually accompanies my migraines, so I'm blaming it all on the sinuses.

I feel more or less better today, and hopefully will continue to do so. But on a similar issue of health, I just found out this weekend that three of my firends are having surgery: Amie is going to have her labor induced on Tuesday if she doesn't give birth before then; a co-worker Ryan, is having his gall bladder out on Tuesday; and Phoenix is having his sinus surgery in a about a week I think. To be fair, I did know Amie was pregnant, but I didn't know about the possible inducement, and I did know Phoenix was having that surgery, but I forgot when until he left me a message. Nonetheless, it is kinda eeire to find out three of these things all in one time, eh?

If nothing else, these three things give me a new outlook on my own sinus issues. At least I'm going to the hospital for what I have. I don't think Ryan visits the Palace, but as for Amie and Phoenix, best of luck, kids!

POLT

"What's that Howard?" "It's a bath, Eunice." "Since when have you taken bubble baths?" "...it came out of the faucet that way." - Howard Bannister, What's Up Doc?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I've had screwed up sinuses all my life. And over the past year I've had my fill of doctors.

I see my regular MD in April and I know he's gonna tell me to get the hernia fixed. Yeah, I'll find the time.

Anonymous said...

Too bad your friends need surgery. I wish them the best of luck. You feel better too Polt!