Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 27)...

I get these, like everyweek, from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/,

1. Do you think people in general are too forgiving of or too harsh on promiscuous women? Promiscuous men? Promiscuous women are called sluts, promiscuous men are studs, so yeah, i think it's harsher for women. Although, really it's nobody's business, and I think the only reason people even talk about it anymore is cause they're jealous.
2. Suppose you've been dating someone for a year, and they're slowly getting fat. Does this romance have long-term potential? It would depend on more than just thier weight. I've not been dating them a year, I would assume, simply because they're thin, there has to be more to it than that. And I'd take the totallity of the circumstances before I'd worry about long term potential.
3. If you have five VERY successful dates with someone, are you a couple? Again, it's gonna depend. If, after the five dates, we both decide not to date anyone else, then, yeah, I guess we'd be a couple, but if we're still keeping our options open, then no we wouldn't be a couple.
4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down? Probably a little of both...when I'm having a toe-curling orgasm, I'm not really paying attention to my toes.
5. Can great sex be reason enough to stay in a relationship? (What about just okay sex?) If all you're getting out of a relationship is great sex, then I'd say your relationship is little more than fuck-buddies, or friends with benefits. But I've been in several fuck buddy relationships, so they work for me.

Bonus (as in optional): When you're unhappy in a relationship, do you treat the other person badly? Examples we've tried: causing jealousy, picking fights, withholding sex, getting real quiet. I don't think I do. I'm not shy about my opinions, and if I'm unhappy, I'm gonna tell the other person I'm unhappy and why and see if we can do something about it. All the other stuff isn't gonnna solve anything.

POLT

"My mom said girls like guys with a sense of humor." "But you're not funny." - Bill, Freaks & Geeks

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see another non-shallow blogger out there. I note our answers to this TMI are extraordinarily close, you just have a bit more flourish to your answers than I do.

Samantha said...

Love your answers; very well put. I'm totally with you in not paying attention to my toes during an orgasm.

Anonymous said...

LOL... I'm with you on the toe thing. Who focuses on their toes when they're having a great orgasm? I actually had to um, let's say... do a little research in order to answer that one :)

Happy TMI Tuesday!

ZigZagMan said...

LOL....happy TMI Polt....good answers.:)

Anonymous said...

Good answers. Happy TMI. Thanks for playing.

Sexy Duet said...

Happy TMI :)

Ms SD

Ryan said...

wow now thats some answers! happy tmi!