Thursday, January 11, 2007

Betchacantguesswho, a regular HNT-er, was apparently killed in a car accident recently. She was but 25. I never met her, nor really knew her at all, other than from the comments she left me on HNT. Because of this, Os, the main man running HNT, has suspended HNT this week. I'll honor his request. And I'll take a moment to recall the girl who left me funny little things about the stupid pictures I posted.

We'll resume the regularly scheduled HNT next week. Thank you for understanding.

POLT

3 comments:

Ryan said...

wow i am lost 4 words i went over and check out os site and the link he had 2 her friend very sad news.

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm afraid I only heard about this when I came to tell you my hnt is up (& purple as you suggested), and then I went to Os' site to see his post about Betcha. too sad :(.

next week for hnt then.

x

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in to say hi to my purple poltness of perfection...mwah!