Saturday, January 20, 2007

On a kaiser bun, when the guava's drained...

Today, at work, I had to deal with two clients how had issues that I had to help them with and it was just SOOOO emotionally draining! And then on the way home, a good friend called to tell me he had a fight with his pregnant fiance and she kicked him out of the house and she made some suicidal statements and etc, etc, etc. I mean, I listened to him and talked to him and tried to console and help him and all that, and I didn't mind doing it, as he is a good friend and he was having problems. But oh the drama....again....emotionally draining.

And then I got home and trudged through the yard and up the two flights of stairs just drowning in my intellectual devastation and the wearing away of my psyche.

I got in my apartment, put my briefcase down and didn't see Freddie. i thought maybe he had gone out for something. But then, as I kicked my shoes off, he came out of the bedroom. Wearing tight, white boxerbriefs. And that all.

And within seconds, all my frustration, devasation, drainage and problems melted away.

And Freddie's tight boxerbriefs became tighter.

Before they went away all together. And I smiled. And I am still.

POLT

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*le sigh* *le sigh*

What a very beautiful post, Uncle Polt...made me get all teary eyed...I know that feeling...when it all just goes away...I'm so glad you've found someone to share that with sweet man...

May you two enjoy every happiness...can't wait to hear more about your visit...

Much love.

Anonymous said...

ah Freddie is a good boy! Knows how to keep Polt happy.

Onanite

Doug said...

So it's true: absence makes something grow fonder. :)

Sexy Duet said...

Perfect way to end a difficult day, only thing that could have been better was if the underwear was purple ;)

Ms SD