Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've seen them walk around with magic wands...

So it appears Daniel Radcliffe, old Harry Potter himself will be performing the stage play Equus. the latter half of the play calls for him to be naked. I first heard this several months back when it was first announced and I ho-humed. Big deal, little Harry Potter naked, oh, won't that be a boost in publicity for the next movie. It's not something I'd want to see. now the red-headed friend Ron, I always thought he was cuter than Harry, so I might be interested in seeing if...the carpet matched the drapes, if you know what I mean. But eh, whatever....

And then I saw the stills released for the movie!






Hmm, Harry grew up nicely didn't he? Not too bad, eh?. After seeing these, I must say, I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of Harry Potter's...magic wand.

POLT

A world superpower had occupied a weak, debilitated Arab country of 22 million people and is now fighting a low grade guerilla war against insurgents opposed to our occupation. And if this is low grade war has so strained our armed forces, then we'd better make sure we don't go to war with Iran or North Korea. - Charley Reese, nov 18, 2004

3 comments:

Doug said...

Wowowowowowowowow! I suddenly like horses.

Anonymous said...

um great minds think alike this is actually going to be my post tomorrow . . . never thought i would find potter to be hot but damm . . . im at work but will read over your blog once i get the chance thank you for the comment and oh there will be many more HNT post to come . . . no worries. . . keep up with my random ramblings though also . . . :-P HAPPY HNT
-P

Anonymous said...

my my my ..... Little Harry Potter has come along nicely! I am in for two tickets, thanks.

Onanite