Thursday, January 04, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 40)...

It's time for...



As you may recall, prior to Thanksgiving, I was posting a series of photos showing my morning routine. Firstly, there was the drying of my hair and putting on deoderant. And then I had the brushing of teeth and the shaving. And then, of course, my computer caught it's virus and died, so I lost them all. However, with the miracle of modern technology, a new camera, and an idea, I just retook the four that remained. So I give you now part 3 of my Morning Routines.
















Putting on the boxers and then putting on the tee shirt! Whoo-hoo.

If you want to see more about HNT, click the HNT button in my sidebar. And if you want a really HOT HNT participant, which is not at ALL safe for work, click here.

POLT

If you are coming in here with another briefing book, I will strangle you with my bare hands, and enjoy it. - CJ Cregg, The West Wing

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay, back to mornings! nice one Polt :). happy 1st hnt of 2007! x

Regal said...

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT Polt! Thanks for the link to the unsafe HNT. He is a very strange but interesting person.

Anonymous said...

Polt, thanks for sharing your routine with us. I'm glad you left out the bit about the toilet. lol

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you finished sharing
your morning routine with us.....I like the peek-a-boo one in the t-shirt...hehe

HHNT :)

m_o_o_nspells said...

Love the morning look Poltie...you are adorable all day long, it seems! ;o)
And kudos on the linkage...VERY nice!
HHNT!

Sassy said...

Hmmm can we see what goes in the boxers too??

Great idea!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING the boxer shot! Happy HNT!

Doug said...

HHNT! Peek-a-boo! Love that!

And your link to the other HNT participant: wow, I'm betting his family doesn't read his blog.

tm said...

Good morning to you.
HHNT.

The Persian said...

Happy HNT!!! :)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I love the t-shirt one! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Well then. Aren't you just the cutest thing alive!! I think these may be my favorite photos so far!! I love them!

H(belated)HNT!!!

MWAH!

Doghigh said...

Love the puttin on the t pic! very cute...

Belated HHNT!