Thursday, January 18, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 41)...

Once more it's time for...



And this time, kids, we've got the final installment of My Morning Rituals. After drying off, applying deoderant, brushing teeth, shaving, sliding up boxers and putting on shirt, we have...

the application of the hair "product" (CVS brand hair gel...No toiletry is too good for me!)



And then the blowing dry of the hair (Sorry about the squinting but I did have it up on high and it was blowing right in my eyes...if the eyes are too distracting, check out the eye candy I have on the wall behind me!)




Now I've got to think of something new for next week....Oh well, Happy HNT everyone!

POLT

He's an idiot. He coudln't fix a straw if it was bent. - Odo, Star Trek:DS9

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Polt. Try a medium setting! HHNT

Anonymous said...

Uncle Polt...you are adorable. Adorable I say!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, your hair routine is looks faster than my husband's! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I like seeing the daily routines of others! Oh yeah and by the way the ads below for the Dolch Gabbana....VERY NICE!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe, it almost looks like it's blowing up your nose ;).

happy hnt! glad to see the continuation of the morning series & will of course check back next week to see what you'll do next.

my purple pic is up for my 1st anniversary, by the way! (thanks for the purple reminder).

x

m_o_o_nspells said...

Love the squinty eyes...make you look deep and sexy! ;o)
HHNT!

A Bronx Tale said...

HAPPY HNT!!!

looking stylin'...

you got the whole Home Improvement look going on in the second pic.

cool shit.

Anonymous said...

You look like someone off of the Sopranos when you squint like that... LOL. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea, i'ts been fun going through the morning rituals with you!
Now what?
HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I bet you LIKE blowing on high....hehe
Love the pics...and umm....eye candy guy on the wall looks good too..hehe

HHNT :)

Sexy Duet said...

Now we have the complete picture of what you do to look so damn cute!
Happy (belated) HNT!

Ms SD