Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 24)...

As always, these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1.Which is more appealing and why - a life of leisure or a life of accomplishment? To me, a life of leisure. Leisure allows you to do whatever you want, accomplishment will require you to do things to achieve it, things you might not want to do. I'd rather do whatever I want to. And it's much easier to be leisurely than accomplished. With my lazy factor as high as it is, well this one's a no-brainer.
2.How many people have you kissed, not counting family? Oh God, I have no idea. Surprisingly, probably less than I've had sex with. Although, maybe that's not all
that surprising.
3.How many times have you ever been in love? I'm not including all the unrequited crushes and such. I really do love Freddie, more than I have any guy I've dated before. Frankly, he's probably it. (yeah, that's surprising to me too)
4.Regardless of what's right for you now, would you say you have a good idea of the kind of person you'd like to end up with? Can you, will you tell us? Honest to God, I'm not sure I'm meant to be with anyone. I'm pretty selfish, and demanding, and I need my time alone. Freddie and I are working well now, and I hope we will in the future as well. Will we? Only time will tell.
5.If you're dating someone, is it okay to flirt with other people? Sure, why not? As long as you go home with the one you're dating. Flirting is fun, and if the relationship is secure, it shouldn't be an issue.
Bonus (as in optional): Describe your personality with three adjectives that describe you well. [For the folks with "technical" degrees adjectives are modifiers, like "musical", "adventurous", or "carnal".] I think it'd be more interesting to have other people describe my personality with three adjectives, but I'll say: Fun. Funny. Happy.

POLT

And being normal is overrated anyway. - Beast Boy, Teen Titans #15

No comments: