Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 25)...

These come from, as always, http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them? If this is a date and not just a hookup, three things could be 1) talking about his wife; 2) talking about his undying support of George W. Bush; and 3) picking his nose and eating the result.
2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. :) A bear cub, cause all they wanna do is play, eat and sleep, and baby, that's me!
3) If your SO stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay? By SO, I assume you mean Significant Other. If he stopped having sex with me, and wouldn't talk about it, or explain why, well I doubt I'd hang around very long at all. Not for the lack of sex, but for the lack of communication.
4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical? Generally, I'm the aggresive one, but there have been certain partners that I've just given myself up to. It was an exciting change.
5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos? When I was too young to get into gay bars, I was inside adult stores, with video booths, about once a week!
Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men? Maybe 20% of women, 80% (or more) of men.

POLT

Calling them a nest if vipers would be an insult to vipers. - Batman, Hush Book 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO... yeah, I'd have to ditch a booger eater too cuz that's just disgusting. Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sexy Duet said...

A bear cub - how cute is that! Happy TMI Tuesday

Ms SD