Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm a kissing cousin to a ripe pineapple...

Got a couple photos I'm overdo in posting. Between Christmas and New Years, my cousin brought her son, my lil cousin Cam to my parents hosue to visit. My parents and I had both gotten him gifts. I got there a bit late, as I had to work. He had already torn into mom and dad's gifts. So i gave him mine, and helped him open it.



It was a pop-up toy. You pushed a button, or twisted one, or flipped a switch, and an animal over it would pop up. It said for 6 months and up, and at 18 months, I thought maybe he might be a bit too old for it, but I had fun playing with it at the store, so I figured what the hell? Well he and I then played with it too for a bit.



Later, he was crawling around on the floor, and he got to the bag his mom carried his stuff around in. he fished around in it and pulled out his 'treat bowl'. It's a little tupperware like bowl with a lid on the top that's set up so you can reach through it and pull a snack out, but the lid shuts up after you do so, so nothing spills. Pretty neat contraption, I thought. Well, anyway, he was sitting on the floor eating the snacks, and my parent's dog, Angel, sat in front of him and would not take hereyes off that bowl, as you can see below.



She was just waiting for him to leave it so she could get to the food (yeah, it's like my parents NEVER feed her or something!). And he was totally oblivious to her, just snacking away and watching all of us talk. He did, eventually, crawl away, but my cousin's husband lunged for the bowl before Angel could get it, so it was saved.

I just thought the photos were cute, and I know damn Cam and Angel are, so I wanted to share.

POLT

I don't mind that you tried to murder me. What really burns my biscuits is that you did such a lousy job! Regenerating living tissue hurts like hell! - The Blazing Skull, The Invaders #3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. You do realize these pictures raise the cuteness factor of your blog by, like, a gajillion percent, right?

Oooohshabooooo...they are too precious.

Doug said...

He's adorable! And the baby is, too! ;)

Funny how the parents are always aware of what's going on. Daddy knew the doggie was after the bowl.

The pics are awesome!