Monday, January 01, 2007

Still visits my place, uninvited as you know...

I have no idea why, (Too much free time? Mental disorder?) but throughout the last year I kept track of my visitors that commented. And so, I give you below, the Visitors Who Commented on Polt's Palace:

197 - Ed
92 - The Persian
86 - Onanite
85 - Katarina
64 - Ryan (Of Ryan & Mikey)
59 - Mark
55 - Doug
46 - Moonspells
43 - Becca
42 - Brad
41 - Velma
40 - Sexy Duet
33 - Ag
27 - Exile
26 - Manny
25 - Bella
Suze
Truthspew
24 - A Bronx Tale
Jason
22 - Crimson
18 - Amie
Jacky
Locutus Of Borg
15 - Coisma
Semi-Celebate Man
14 - Barefoot Mistress
Tornwordo
12 - Dan Vera
Schadeboy

11 - Chelle
Regal
10 - AndyT13
Phillip
9 - David Parispeking
Johnnie
Puntabulous (Craig)
Spitfire
8 - Lone Primate
7 - Anonymous (unidentified)
Epicurist
Loz
Mags
Stucking Fupid
Wenchy
6 - Fermus
Mikey (Of Ryan & Mikey)
5 - Emily
Freddie
Jam Handy!
JP
Keda
Phoenix
Robmcj
Sassy One
Scotty
4 - * (Asterick)
Evilicious Blonde
Jon Cox
M-Filer
MG
Searabbit
Sex, Lies & MySpace
3 - 3.14
American Navel
Dr. M2B
HNB
Lewis
Lime
Pink Lady
Possum
SCH
Schinfl
Shhh
Sunny Delight
Susan Parispeking

2 - Backdoor Slider
Bekah
BKS
Cyber Warlock
Erik
Inside Dope
J Under Covers
James
Katherine
Kien Lim
Lily
Mike
Not2Shy
Oldfashionedmama
One gay
Puntabulous (Olivia)
Rayn Woman
Sandi
Spencer
Submissive Kitten
Teddy
TVS
1 - Adore, Betchacantguesswho, BH, Blither, Blondie, Butchieboy, Butterfly, Chaos, Chas Raundal, Cinders, Clairebell, Dale, Daniel Oakland, Dazed, Evalee & Neil, FBX Glory, Felicity A, Greenacres, Hollz, Jericho, Jessica Hilling Keil, JD, Jody, Just me, Kelly, KT, le chat qui apeur, leCram Sinum, Leeann, Leigh, Lil Bit, Logtar, Lushly Me, Mad Meer, Melody Censor, Mylynnehell, Nico Sekahl, Niko, Orchid, Pagan & Priestess, Phain, Phoenixboi, Pink Lemonade Diva, Professor Fate, Redneckhellboy, Reinhildo, Reno, Reprobate In Disguise, Ripper, RJ, Ryan Senseless, Scorpiolea, Secret Desires Of A Dark Lady, Sir John Galahad, Solitaire, Spinning Girl, Stan, Tess, Thru My Eyes, Tinker Fairie, Tommy Gunn, Toobusyliving, Tragic, Tricia, Unshroud, Wanda, WDKY, Whoami 929, Woof

Too all 167 commenters (who left 1582 comments) I want to say thanks! I love feedback, even if I don't usually comments on the comments left. And to all the visitors that don't comment, why don't you leave me a word or so sometime?

POLT

"What's camping without beer?" "Well, it's still camping...just with less...vomiting." - Without a Paddle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I made middle again. Happy New Year once again. I only have a handful of commentators on my blog at the moment. But my clustrmaps shows I get some visits from just about everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Oh God I am such a Blog Whore! I'll try to cut back on the comments. If I don't comment unless I have something Intelligent to say that should cut things way back!

Polt said...

Heheeh, no, no, no ED, that's not why i put it up! Please, keep commenting! :)

HUGS...