Monday, January 01, 2007

I wanna waste her monthly...

I found this last year and did it, so I'll do again this year. You're supposed to go back and take the first line of the first post of each month and reprint it here. Its supposed to give you a description of how the year went. We'll see...

January 1, 2006
I hope everyone's 2006 is even better then 2005!

February 1, 2006
Okay, I have HAD it!

March 1, 2006
I was just sitting here at work, inbetween a few projects, and got online to peruse the Palace.

April 1, 2006
Ahhhh, drunk guys with thier nakedness and bottles of alcohol....

May 1, 2006
MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

June 1, 2006
This week, we'll continue, kinda, with a theme I dealt with last week: Last year Capitol Pride celebration in DC.

July 1, 2006
Found today online a report that gas prices are likely to rise in the next few weeks.

August 1, 2006
Sweet Mary Magdalene, it's hot!

September 1, 2006
My posts this weekend are liable to be somewhat sporadic.

October 1, 2006
okay, i was GONNA post my Unconscious Mutterings like i normally do on sundays, but since i won't be getting back on then, i guess that's nor really an option, eh?

November 1, 2006
Okay, gang, here's the posted list for the month of November.

December 1, 2006
I know I've been bitching a lot recently, about my computer and the virus that killed it and everything I lost.

Hmm, don't know what that says about my year, but there you go anyway.

POLT

Steve, if you've got a fur, it better have a bullethole in it. - Bill, Straight Plan For The Gay Man

1 comment:

Doug said...

Looks like a mixture of hot guys and angst. ;)