Sunday, April 22, 2007

After all this time you're still asking questions...

This is a kind of meme. Tornwordo answered 5 questions from someone else, then offered to ask anyone else 5 questions for them to answer. I asked, and now I'm doing it too. I'll answer his 5 questions, and if anyone out there wants me to ask them 5 questions, I'll do so.

1. What is your morning routine? How long between waking up and getting out of the house?
Usually, my morning routine is when the alarm goes I get up and reset for a half hour later. I hate mornings. But when i do finally get awake, it's shower, shave, dress, rarely do I eat breakfast at home, and sometimes, I pack something for lunch. Time wise, if I get up about 7:00am, I'm usually out the door by 7:20 or so.

2. How did you discover the wonderful tricks the penis can do? (read squirt)
hehehe, this one had me giggling like a 12 year old in sex ed class, go figure. Anyway, I was shown the joys of masturbation by a friend of mine at age 11. At that time, though, I wasn't... squirting anything yet. Dry orgasms are inTENSE! Anyway, I did myself for several months, just enjoying that until one night there was...squirting. I was a bit caught off guard, as I wasn't expecting it. I mean I knew it would happen eventually, but there was no indication beforehand. My biggest concern then was what to clean up with.

3. Biggest regret in life?
Betraying a friend's confidence. I have posted about this before, but it's been a while. I was friends with a girl, A, and a boy, B. they were friends as well. B was freaking HOT! We fooled around a few times, and he told me he didn't want A to know. I had just come out to myself and A, and she and I had both been talking about how hot we thought B was. Well, I told her all about fooling around with B. Was it to make myself look better? probably. Was it pride, that I had had him and she hadn't? Probably. Was it stupid? definitely! I told her not to tell him, he would tell her when he was ready. Few weeks pass and B shows up at my house pissed OFF! A told him she knew and just wanted to let him know it was okay he was gay, she still liked him it was all cool. But B wasn't gay, I don't even think he was bi. I think he was experiementing that's all. Anyway, he yelled, I apologized, and our relationship was gone. Not only was there no more fooling around, but the friendship was damn near destroyed. The only thing that saved it was that A and B then started dating, and eventually married. Since A and I were still friends, I stayed friends with B as well, but it wasn't like it had been. Opening my big stupid mouth is probably my biggest regret.

4. Have you ever taken drugs? If so, what was your best experience?
Well, I'm consumed numerous gallons on alcohol in my lifetime but I don't think that's what you're asking. In college, I smoked marijuana about 6 times. And honest to God, I did not inhale. I have never smoked, and don't know HOW to inhale without having a huge coughing fit. I didn't want that embarrassment when I was passing the joint around amongst my buddies. So i sucked it into my mouth, held it and then exhaled through my mouth. Also, later on, I took LSD once, just to see what it was like. Dropping acid I guess was the better of the two experiences, cause it was in a more comfortable enviornment with two of my friends, and we jsut sat around and took the trip. It wasn't great, but it was fun. Not fun enough to want to do it again, but fun anyway.

5. Have you ever witnessed any unexplained phenomena? Explain.
Yeah. George W. Bush getting elected president TWICE! I wish someone could explain THAT one to me. Otherwise, not I don't think so. Oh WAIT! yeah, there's the ghost. The apartment I live in was formerly inhabitied by a woman who was murdered elsewhere, not in the apartment. One night, three strange things happened that I can not explain, and Aggie was up here and witnessed them too. I just blame them on the woman's ghost. but I've not seen anything since then.

Alternate question: What is your favorite dessert?
I know this is an alternate, but I'll answer it anyway: Mama Polt's homemade strawberry shortcake. Mmmm-mmm!

POLT Oil:65.59 (-); Gas:2.81 (-)

Sex is go great....as far as I can remember. - Gypsy, Gypsy 83

4 comments:

Truthspew said...

Alcohol was my drug of choice. But I've tried pot, acid, and ludes.

Of all of it I like the pot the best but hate smoking it. So I was delighted to hear about vaporizers for pot. That's exactly what I want - I can tolerate a bong, but vaporization would do it for me.

tornwordo said...

I love ghost stories. And acid never worked when I tried it, lol. You should have inhaled! You don't know what you missed, lol.

Sexy Duet said...

Now I want to know what three things happened, love a spooky tale. Throw some questions our way if you are in the mood.

Ms SD

m_o_o_nspells said...

Heya Poltie!
I would answer questions too if you asked...give me something to write aboot! ;o)
*hugs*