Saturday, April 28, 2007

Spank my booty real good, then I met my boyfriend...

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm going to visit Freddie at college this weekend. Will be leaving in a few hours, and won't be back until Monday afternoon. The posting is likely to be a bit light this weekend.

I've already been instructed that I'm not allowed to stare at guys like I normally do. I assured him I'd be more subtle. he said he doesn't want me watching guys so much that I stumble over something (which has happened in the past). I told him, "Freddie, I'll do my best, but I can promise you, if I'm in a college dorm and some hot guy is walked down the hall, still dripping wet with only a towel wrapped around his waist, I WILL be stumbling something. And if I'm real lucky, it'll be the hot guy himself!" So we'll see.

It'll be great to finally meet in person all those girls he hangs with and have so far been only been voices on the phone.

Anyway, I gotta finish packing and hit the road. I got a 4 hour drive ahead of me. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll post when I can.

HUGS....

POLT

Psychotic villains are a lot like family. You don't get to chose. - Green Arrow, Green Arrow #48

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great weekend!! And do try not to drool TOO much!! lol Yeah yeah....easier said than done...I know!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Go do the College scene, do Freddie, do the guy in a towel- Quarterback. Have fun.!! Ed

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good weekend with Freddie and all those other college boys. Did it bring back some memories?

Onanite