Thursday, April 19, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 54)...

Once more it's time for ...



I know I've mentioned before on here that I LOVE buffalo wings. Dripping in sauce, oozing down off the meat onto my hands. Not real spicy, just barbequed, with a slight little kick. Love em. The last photo I showed of that was of my mouth and how my whole goatee, generally, is covered in the sauce, with it dripping off my chin. Well here, this week, I give you a photo of my fingers, when I'm finished eating buffalo wings.



Anybody want a shoulder rub now? With these babies? We'd both need to shower afterwards....

hmmmm.....

Want to see what some others posted for HNT? Click the HNT button in my sidebar and enjoy!

POLT

I can't actually think of anything less spontaneous than a Republican convention. - Toby Zeigler, The West Wing

19 comments:

Michelle said...

The messiest food ever....but so yummy!! hehe

Thanks for still stopping by my place ;)

HHNT to you, too!!wonton

Anonymous said...

Those wings were finger licking good. To bad Freddie wasn't there. Did you go to the Great Barrier Reef?

Anonymous said...

I never used to like chicken wings, but I've developed a real taste for them recently.

Happy HNT!

LushlyMe said...

Depends on what kind of peppers you got in that sauce....HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Lick those fingers off, happy HNT!

Jinsane said...

Damn....that makes me hungry!!!

HHNT!

Ryan said...

cool hnt. hhnt polt!

Anonymous said...

messy but so good huh? (no thanks on the backrub)

Onanite

S said...

I'd join you Polt, but they are not spicy enough for me. If they don't make my face red and cause major salivation, it's not hot enough.

That and, you don't have enough to feet a 50' tall woman!

HHNT my bloggee friend.

S said...

feed*

Anonymous said...

freddie was there at the time [and the one that took this picture i might add], but freddie does not like buffalo wings or the sauce. chris has to brush his teeth or at the very least eat some gum before he can expect to kiss me after eating them. however, showers with chris are indeed amazing, and sure enough we took one after we got back from there, after we were done with other things 0:-)

J a d e said...

Thats why those little wet whipe packs are so great lol

Anonymous said...

So glad Freddie was there. Next the back rub with those fingers and the sauce may be applied to other areas;)? Ed

Sassy said...

Mmmmm Now I have a craving for wings!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Some food are just asking to dirt our fingers... and it is so much better!!!
Happy HNT!

LadyXandria said...

Those fingers are just begging to be licked. HHNT!

exile said...

i looked at the picture first and thought "what the hell did you do witht hat carrot?"

oh where does the mind go?

(btw, i so nominated you on my blog)

Sexy Duet said...

We dont really do buffalo wings here, might have to come for a visit and try some. HHNT!

Ms SD

SIMPLY ME said...

Come a little closer and I'll lick those fingers clean for ya! HHNT