Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dreams may come and dreams may go...

I dont normally remember my dreams, but for some reason, I remembered this one I had not too long ago.

It took place at a local mall, a mall I haven't been to in months. I was inside, but I knew the weather was bad outside, or rather, going to be bad. Like I real bad storm blowing through, with winds and rain and lightning and what have you. I had to get the people outside inside. (Now why there were people outside instead of inside the mall, i don't know either. It was a freaking dream, roll with it, okay?)

I had trouble getting outside because I couldn't get up the escalator to the main floor to get outside because there was a mad panic of people rushing inside and down the escalators. This is weird for two reasons: if everyone was already running inside, why did I have to go warn them and 2) this particular mall is only one floor and has no escalators in it.

Nonetheless I made my way up the escalators and through the people. In front of me were several large glass doors leading out. But once more, there was a large mob of people trying to push thier way inside. I started to fight through them.

Then, off to my left, I saw Barry rushing in. Barry is our IT guy at work. He's a small man of vageuly Arabic looking descent with black hair, black beard and a hearing aid. Very funny man. And good at his job as well. Although at this point in time that he was running into the mall, he was wearing a soccer uniform (green, yellow and white, which is REALLY weird, cause I never dream in color), and carrying a soccer ball. I watched him pass me, but I didn't call out. I was glad he'd be safe, but I still had to get the people outside in.

Outside, I saw a few stragglers runnign towards the doors. The sky was black, the clouds grey and threatening and the wind had picked up. And there, in parking lot, driving between the cars, was a co-worker of mine, Doug. He was on a riding lawn mower. I yelled for him to get inside. He yelled back that he HAD to get this done, and continued. I have no idea a) what he was doing b) how we heard each other over the mower and the wind or c) what happened after this, cause this is where the dream ended.

And this is why I'm usually kinda glad I don't remember my dreams.

POLT

He's sweating like a whore in church! - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

Hmmmm... and here we find another escalator reference from you. Interesting... ;)

I'm sure this dream is about sex. Everything is always about sex. :)

Anonymous said...

Typical savior drem. You were ther to save the people. It shows that you care about humanity, good for you.

Onanite