Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Too much information for my head (Part 32)...

As always these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave? Stubble can be either. The soft, next day kind is okay, the hard rough three days later is NOT. And I have to shave every morning, cause I get 5:00 shadow about noon.
2. How often do you kiss (read make out) with your so? As often as we can. We only see each other a twice a month or so. Making out occurs at least once a day when we're together, usually two or three times.
3. Have you ever placed a personal ad or answered a personal ad? Yes to both. Had some fun, but nothing lasting.
4. Where was the first place you ever had sex? See, this is tricky. I fooled around with guys my own age in grade school all the way through high school, so I don't recall actually. The first time I had sex with a woman was in high school at a friends house, on thier couch. The first time I had anal sex with a man I was like 19, and it was a large muscular black man in a local adult bookstore. He was playing the Pac-Man machine, I came up behind him, felt him all over and he pulled down his shorts and let me fuck him there. He never stopped playing.
5. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much? Oh Aggie gets it all! Usually more than she wants to know.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off? I have numerous times, both after they were performing oral and after I was. I've even shared the....results of the oral sex several times. HUGE turnon, actually.


POLT

I'm no fool! I killed the boss! You think they're not going to fire me for something like that? - Violet, 9 To 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool answers.
Have a good one. :)

Sexy Duet said...

"He was playing the Pac-Man machine, I came up behind him, felt him all over and he pulled down his shorts and let me fuck him there. He never stopped playing."

Must be a special talent that males have, playing video games while having sex lol. Happy TMI!

Ms SD