Thursday, April 12, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 53)...

Once more it's time for...



So, this week, I was again at kind of a loss for what to do for HNT. I was having writers block, as it were. While thinking about it I leaned back in the computer chair and swiveled back and forth, slowly, thinking. Out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. There, laying on the floor was a pair of boxers shorts! And inspiration struck!!!



Why there were boxer shorts laying on the floor to the left of the computer and how long they have been laying there are question best left unasked and definitely left unanswered!

POLT

The only people who love a war are those who have never fought in one. - Major Quigley, Breakthroughs: The Great War

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is rather gross. Unless those are Freddies boxers. At least you finally actually used the fly even it was as a peep hole. LOL. ED

Ag said...

Question is are they your boxers?

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

LMAO, Happy HNT!

Sexy Duet said...

You know we all want those questions answered now, lol. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

LadyXandria said...

LMAO... I'm with Ag. The main question is whether or not they're yours.

On a separate note, can I borrow April's Houseboy? He is soooo friggin' hot. What I wouldn't give to see him helping out around my house.

Anonymous said...

OMG! A TERRORIST!!! Probably best not to show up at the airport in that getup.

Fairy Godfather.