Saturday, April 14, 2007

Into a state of regression, the expiration date....

This is what I found in my fridge earlier this week.



Oh yeah, two, not one, but TWO cartons of expired milk! Oh yeah, either I'm the ultimate rebel who doesn't follow the dictates of society who lives my life by MY rules, and won't let a few pesky dates interfere with MY life, or...I'm lazy.

I'm acutally placing all my bets on the second option.

POLT

Hawaii is a myth, it doesn't exist. Like compassionate concervatives or the Canadian army. - Bucky, Get Fuzzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure you use a fork so you can be sure to get every last chunk out of the milk cartons.....wouldn't want any of that food going to waste with all of those starving lactose intolerant kiddies over there in Africa, ya know.

Dairy Godfather.