Thursday, April 05, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 52)...

Its time again for...



Despite trying to find many places, Freddie could discover only one place where I am ticklish. Oh, it tickles in other areas, but I can control it. There's one place where I can't. one place where, every time, I unleash fits of laughter. Totally unable to control it.



Now, let's keep this between us, eh? Don't need everyone knowing where to tickle me.

POLT

When you aren't practicing, someone somewhere is, and when you meet him, he'll beat you. - Batman, Scarecrow Year One #2

8 comments:

J a d e said...

Haha before I even read it, I was thinking "He needs a feather in the pic." Then I read about tickling. Too funny. Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

I think Freddie had a lot of fun trying to find those tickle spots. I don't have a foot fetish, but those are sweet feet.

Anonymous said...

Tickle .. tickle!!

~HHNT~

tkkerouac said...

and this little piggy...

Cosima said...

:D tickle, tickle...

Happy HNT!

Ag said...

oh I am so going to remember this information

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Oh yes... a feather... and maybe two... ;-)
HHNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

I'll keep your secret, but you have to let me tickle you then, hahaha. HHNT