Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fancy clothes and the sound of electic guitars....

As I posted once before, I don't undertstand what it is about guitars that make hot guys want to get naked.....
























But I'm just glad it happens.



I'm not complaining about ANY of these photos.






















Whatever the reason, I imagine it hits them all pretty young.


POLT

Religious zealots want to take over a country, rewrite it's laws and cram their extremists beliefs down the gullets of its citizens, whether they like it or not. Is this the Taliban in 1990's Afghanistan or the right wing Republicans in present day America? - Andrew Halberstadt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been having trouble commenting. It was driving me crazy. For me a short trip. lol. Like the guys, lose the guitars. Ed

LadyXandria said...

Mmmmm... there's nothing sexier than a man and his instrument. LOL