Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What else can I say, everyone is gay (Part 6)...

Does THIS make me look GAY?


"Hey, I have something to ask you...."



"I know we've got some fishy hand placements, and the looks on some of our faces are rather questionable, but since we're all fully clothed and our...girlfriends are nowhere to be seen, I gotta know....laying like this, doing what we're doing...well, um....

Does THIS make me look GAY?"

POLT

A government must make difficult decisions, especially in times of conflict, but it must never forget that the people bear the weight of it's choices. We do not have to become the monsters to defeat monsters, not even in war. - Superman, JLA #79

2 comments:

BirdMadGirl said...

You know, if it wasn't for the teal throw blanket in the photo I would have been uncertain. ;)
xx

Anonymous said...

queer as a three dollar bill baby
Onanite