Sunday, July 26, 2009

At half past ten, phone up a friend...

Been busy on the phone today.

First, Dave S. called. We talked for about an hour. We talked about all things Torchwood, about my new house, about Tam, about his social life, about him making a trip to my new house, and related things.

Later, I got a text from Corey. It read, "I miss you. What you doing tomorrow?" Le Sigh. I called him back and we talked a bit, about going out to get something to eat tomorrow, about going to a comic book convention in Baltimore in October, about his girlfriend maybe going with us (......), about some of his other friends, about something funny that happened to him today. Then we hung up. But he's gonna call after work tomorrow so maybe we'll hang out and get something to eat or what have you.

Later still, Tam called. She's gonna be in DC this week, and Tuesday, I'm going down to meet her. The plan is to see the Capitol, Canadian Embassy, the White House, the monuments to Washington, Lincoln, FDR and Jefferson and the Memorials to WWII, Vietnam and Korea. Can't wait for that, ought to be a lot of fun!

Oh and before all these, I got a text from a fuckbuddy about a hookup today, but we couldn't get that coordinated.

I guess three outta four's not bad, eh?

POLT Listening to "Pretty Piece Of Flesh" by One Inch Punch

"Satchel, did you eat the remote?" "I borrowed it internally, yes." - Satchel, Get Fuzzy

No comments: