Friday, July 10, 2009

Everything's fine, i'm starting over, polishing the looking glass...

Got a call from the realtor just a few minutes ago. She said the bank got two cash offers on the house I made the offer on, and took one of those. So, yeah I'm disappointed, but I'm not like in tears or depressed or anything. I just have to start looking again. And I realize I only looked at three houses 12 days ago. Although it seems so much longer, that's all the longer its been. And now I can get started right away looking for a new one, luckily I don't have to wait until July 31st to find out I won't get it and waste all that time not looking.

It woulda been a fine place to live, but there's a house out there that's gonna be a GREAT place to live. I just have to go looking now and find it!


POLT Listening to "You And Whose Army?" by Radiohead

This is the ugliest room I have ever seen in my life. - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Tam said...

Well, that sucks but great attitude. Just means the right one is waiting for you. Have fun on the hunt.

john said...

Oh Polt, I'm sorry! That just blows.

I hope this means that the perfect house is out there waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel. Hang in there. The final result will be worth it. These things do happen for a reason.