Friday, July 17, 2009

Your hand is like a torch each time you touch me...

Last year sometime, FDot sent me the audio only Torchwood episode. Earlier this year, he sent me the entire 6 episode series of Being Human, which was awesome beyond my expectations. Just last week, he sent me three more audio only Torchwood episodes.

And then today, when I got home, there was yet ANOTHER package from him. I squeed when I opened it, cause it contained all five episdoes of the Torchwood season that just aired last week on BBC, and will be airing this week on BBCAmerica. I however, have put aside tomorrow evening to do nothing but watch 5 hours of brand spankin new Torchwood.

And what's even more awesome that the DVD's I hold in my hand, is FDot himself! IN fact, in the package was a note wherein he reminds of the following: "Don't forget that I had to slave for minutes on my computer creating these discs when you post about how awesome and amazing I am." And of course, I haven't forgotten!

Not only is he awesome and amazing, but obviously he's got quite the wit as well. And is easy on the eyes as well. And having now flattered him sufficiently to ensure I get any future Torchwood thingees before they air here in USA, I'll close with a photo of Torchwood (of the pre-this current season team), just cause I can.

POLT Listening to "Vegetable" by Radiohead

Have you ever been karmaically bitchslapped by a six armed goddess? - Bubble Boy

3 comments:

john said...

Oooo, you are in for a good time tonight...

hoteltuesday said...

Everyone keeps telling me to watch Torchwood. I'll probably get to it at some point before I die.

FDot said...

You are quite welcome sir. I hope the show lives up to expec---wait---easy on the eyes, you say?

Hmmm....I'll be there in 6 hours.