Monday, July 13, 2009

In your smile, forbidden love (Part 30)...

Does THIS make me look GAY?


After a night stripping for lecherous old men, a guy gets a bit peckish, so when my shifts over, I don't even bother to change, I just slid on my way loose jeans, jump in Mom's minivan, which since I don't have a car of my own is my only means of transportation, and I head to the Mickey D's drive thru. I just pull my tips outta my thong to pay for the kids McNuggets Happy Meal with a small Diet coke...an exotic dancer has to watch his figure after all. But since I'm, like, TOtally hetero, I just gotta know...

Does THIS make me look GAY?

POLT Listening to "Respect" by Aretha Franklin Oil: 60.10 (+.44); Gas: 2.45 (-.03)

You're not sucking me into your black hole of depravity! - Emmett, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

HAAA! Great story, and this has got to be one of the most unusual photos to come down the pike...