Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Part 62)...

Superman Sundays
The economy's tough on everyone, even superheroes. To save money on costumes, Batman, Superman and Spiderman had to get rid of their cowls and capes and go to wearing just belly shirts.


Although, personally, with Spidey being so cute and all, I think he should consider just going out webslinging naked.

POLT Listening to "Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1)" by Pink Floyd

The reality is that a majority of Americans like, or at least don't mind, killing foreigners, provided the cost is not too high; they don't give a flip of the middle finger about the opinions of the rest of the world; they don't understand deficits and the dangers they pose; they prefer simplicity to complexity; and they would rather believe than think. - Charley Reese, Nov. 13, 2004

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the're all so cute!..

onanite

Anonymous said...

Ranked in order of doability:

Spidey
Superman
Batman

Polt said...

I don't know, truthspew, I think I'd rank them:

Spidey
Batman
Superman

....not like I through any of them outta my Fortress Of Solitude or anything....

HUGS...

Tam said...

I have to agree, Spidey is the best of the bunch. We're like twins, we think alike. :-D