Thursday, July 30, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 172)...

Once more, kids, it's time for....

Earlier this week, my mom went to a cousin's house to pick some green beans they had planted for her. She ended up with two bucketfuls. When I was over there, I helped her break the ends off and then pop them in half. And I don't even LIKE green beans. But, I figure, she feeds me so much stuff I DO like, it can't hurt to help her with there.


Yeah, that's my size 12's around the bucket. And it wasn't all that bad, it was decent weather and we sat and talked while we did it, with the dog wandering around, or sleeping at our feet. A relaxing summer afternoon, all in all.

To see what others put up, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com

POLT Listening to "Black Black Heart" by David Usher

Vanilla boys are always the wildest, all that unfulfilled desire. - Dale Wetzler, Queer As Folk

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't like them either. But I'm sure those are good.

Sexie Sadie~ said...

Heee... I like this. Beans and feet, feet and beans.

You are a good boy to help your momma :)
xo~Sadie

that's J-O-S-H said...

Green beanz (or haricot vertz) are my favo legumbre! I even wrote a poem about the in college! Cover those derriciouz bastardoz wit some garlic and catapault them into my gob, pleeeeeeaze.

Ray Avito said...

Snap beans! That brings back memories. I snapped many a bean in MS. Green beans are the only beans that I can think of that I actually like...

FDot said...

Does this make you the Jolly Green Giant or Little Green Sprout?