Thursday, July 09, 2009

Undress me will I look like a fool (Part 169)...

Once more it's time for...


Sorry, kids, but what with the holiday, a wedding, and dealing with the house buying venture, I really had little to no time to get a photo following the Polt's Undies theme...which may well have run it's course anyway. But I did go back into my store of unused HNT photos, and found this one.


It ain't much, but a naked arm and a naked leg are two more appendages than I usually show. I'll attempt to do better next week.

To see what other's put up click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "We've Got It Going On" by The Backstreet Boys

"A sitter? Like I'm gonna leave him at home with a stranger who'll mess up his life forever." "Yeah, why should a stranger have all the fun?" - MadTV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least the "third" appendage isn't showing ;)

His_Baby_Doll said...

Happy HNT!!!! Glad ya made it!