Thursday, July 30, 2009

Herr proctor, alias a nobleman, son of son of scion...

So, as it turns out, I’m going to be a proctor. And no, that isn’t anything near as dirty as it sounds. Actually, I KNOW what a proctor is, but it sounds dirty to me nonetheless. But I digress…

A friend of mine is taking correspondence courses and she needs someone to proctor her (snicker) while she takes the test. I think she said it would be like 5-6 hours! She can’t have access to the Internet, but I, thankfully,can! And the person who proctors her (snicker) must have like an AA degree or something and can’t be a relative or some such junk. So basically, I’m gonna sit there for a bunch of hours and make sure she’s not cheating, which I read, or cruise the Internets, or, more than likely, fall dead asleep.



And even though I’m not getting paid, she said she’ll take me out to eat afterwards, so how can I say no? Not sure when this will be, but I’ll more than likely be posting while I’m sitting there. I mean, what else am I gonna do for that amount of time?

And now, finally, I can strike off my List Of Things To Do Before I Die #271: Proctor Someone (giggle).

POLT Listening to "Fretless" by R.E.M.

What's your fetish? What's your pleasure? Designer violence made to measure - like a velvet glove, like a ball and chain, like the kiss of the whip, when you're hungry for pain. - The Electric Hellfire Club

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've proctored a test before. It's simple.

Anonymous said...

awwww...such a kind guy.

lime said...

does this make you a proctologist?

Polt said...

See, lime, that's why I'm giggling the whole way through it!!!!

Great minds think alike, eh? :)

HUGS...