Thursday, July 16, 2009

They find the heat most distasteful and humidity...

All this beautiful, cool, not humid, unseasonable weather we've been having so far this summer ended today. It's more humid than a sauna, and what's worse is there's no men walking around in just towels, which is the only good thing about a sauna. And today was the hottest day of the year so far, it was 93.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow night or Saturday morning, and then be cooler and dryer, and man I hope so. I HATE summer hear and humidity. Blech. I mean, I simply HATE sweating for no reason!

To alleviate my suffering, and perhaps some of yours, I'll now show a photo of some snow bunnies.


POLT Listening to "Orange Crush" by R.E.M.

For someone who has few qualms about sending other people to their deaths, Dick Cheney doesn't seem to have much interest in the activity himself. - Tim Rowland, May 15, 2005

1 comment:

john said...

AMEN! I *hate* the heat and humidity. Anything above 40 degrees is hot in my book. I hope the humidity goes away soon.