Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weave the innocence, of children of all the earth...

Okay, thanks to FDot (thanks again man!), I just finished watching five hours of new Torchwood, or in other words Season 3.


To my knowledge, FDot, john, Cupcake (if he reads this) and Adam (if he too reads the Palace) have already seen it. All I've heard from, like everyone, is how awesome, fantastic, great, incredible it is. I gotta tell ya, I disagree. I'm not doing any spoilers, so if anyone of those mentioned, or anyone else who's seen it, would like to email me and explain to me why you thought it was any one of those adjectives mentioned above, I'd LOVE to hear it, cause I must seriously be missing something.

POLT Listening to "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M.

I am beginning to understand the true difference between youth and age. Young people have time to make plans and think up new ideas. Older people need their whole energy to keep up with what's already been set in motion. - Bobby, A Home At The End Of The World

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it was fantastic. The solution was a little too simplistic.

But as I've seen it, email me your thoughts on it.

john said...

I was very impressed and can say why without spoilers. I thought the pacing was really well done. The story was tight, secrets and surprises were revealed at the right time, each episode ended with an appropriate cliffhanger. I also loved the reveal in the 5th episode.

There are things I didn't like, pretty much exactly what you didn't like I imagine.