Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 146)...

TMI Tuesdays
Tell us about...
1. Your first self-induced orgasm I don’t remember. Honestly. It was in fifth grade, I know that much. And I was doing it for some time before I actually had an emission. And that’s all I remember.
2. Your first other-induced orgasm Yeah, don’t remember that either, around the same time as the first question though. In fact, I think I started doing it to myself cause a friend did it to me first.
3. Your first experience giving someone else an orgasm No specific memory, but again, if was about the same time as the other two questions above, with the guy who showed me how to do it myself. I think, they were all dry orgasms at first.
4. Your first time witnessing another's orgasm not induced by you Wow, it’s like the same answer for each question today. In fifth grade, about the same time as the above questions, the friend that did it to me, did it to himself as well, while I watched. It was all a big game.
5. Since your first, what is the longest time you've gone between orgasms? Probably no more than two days. A few times, I was sick with the flu and didn’t feel like doing it, but as soon as I started feeling a bit better, that urge came roaring back with a vengeance!
Bonus (as in optional):Tell us about a particularly memorable orgasm you haven't mentioned yet. I remember in 7th grade, I was showing a friend of mine all about it and how to do it, and when I shot, he started laughing and laughing. He fell off the bed laughing so hard. He thought it was just hilarious. Kinda pissed me off, actually. But the next day, he was back at my house, and wanting me to do it to him…and there was no laughing this time.

POLT

3 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

2 days?! LOL!!!!

Ok, now, I'm really surprised you found a willing sexual participant in 5th, even 7th grade! I'm pretty sure when I was in 5th grade NO ONE admitted to being gay and def didn't mess around. And no offense, but you weren't in 5th grade in the 90s like I was. This surprises me!

Polt said...

Enrickyricardo: None of us admitted to being gay either. We were just curious, and having fun. I kept having the fun while most of the guys I fooled around with didn't. but so it goes.

Mark said...

Around the 5th grade I had a similar experience. It wasn't sexual, it was more "Look at what I can do".