Friday, July 17, 2009

Well i got two hundred thousand miles, on a rusty old beat up truck...

Congrats to some lucky Palace visit in Sao Paulo, Brazil, because at 10:53 pm this evening, this visitor became the 200,000 visitor to Polt's Palace!


The Palace has been up and running since June of 2006, and I didn't reach 100,000 visitors until May of 2008. Now, I've double that in a little over a year! And I have each and every one of you to thank, cause without you guys, well....I'd have a lot smaller visitor number.

But seriously, thanks for coming here so often! And I'll seeya all at 300,000!

POLT Listening to "Good Stuff" by the B-52's

How can someone with glasses that thick be so stupid? - Bart, The Simpsons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It is because you have a great blog!

Michelle M. said...

Congratulations!

David from Brazil said...

Oh that would probably be me Polt :) Gz.