Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Round my head, bring me mad men's bodies...

I've seen these around a few places, but when Criaggers over at Puntabulous does one, well, then being the slave to peer pressure that I am, I just HAVE to do one too.


No, I've never watched an episode of Mad Men, but that doesn't mean I can't madmenize myself, right? And how much like me IS this??? Champagne chilled, disheveled bed, purplish bed sheers....this IS the Polt Boudoir!

Frankly, though, the thing I liked best about the whole thing is the late50's-early60's lounge music they had playing while I made all this up. Sweet.

If you wanna do one of yourself, go HERE. And tell 'em Polt sentcha!

POLT Listening to the madmenize yourself background music.

That's not underwear, it's hideous! That's birth control! - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

That's great! I didn't know you could choose your background...
I love the 50's Polt - so debonair!

Ray Avito said...

How very dapper! And I'm quite sure that key belongs to your friend who came to surprise you with champs and is freshening up in the bath, hmmmm?