Thursday, July 23, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 171)...

Once more it's time for...

Yeah, again this week I was a bit busy and didn't have time to do a normal HNT. However, earlier tonight, I was at a friend's birthday party, and my friend has a cute baby, and since we all know everyone loves a photo with a cute baby in it, I took this one.


It's me and Baby Jackie. And depsite the bluriness, you can still see how cute she is. And just by means of comparion, I took a photo with me and the just-recently-born Baby Jackie in May of last year, which you can see HERE.

To see what other people posted this week, click HERE

POLT Listening to "Hung Up" by Madonna

It's 106 miles to the dam, I have a pound of weed, two six packs of beer, it's broad daylight and we're wearing superhero costumes. Let's hit it! - Beaver, Freshmen #7

6 comments:

Chapter Two said...

oh who can resist a cute babe

Anonymous said...

awwww....she's so cute. She was so little last year.

Osbasso said...

One can never go wrong with babies...cute or not!

Ashly Star said...

She is so cute! =o)

Happy Thursday!

lime said...

so sweet. what a happy picture. :)

Amber said...

adorable little one :o)