Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 216)...

Chapter 8, page 3...

Monday, I slept in a bit, not getting up out of bed until like 9ish again.  I did NOT deweed the flower garden, as I didn't see any thistles there the day before.  I did however go out and water the flowers.  I did NOT go to Rutters for breakfast or coffee.  I did, however, have a piece of homemade bread, a hard boiled egg and a bottle of diet Snapple with lemon while I read the paper.

I did some reading and in fact that what I did most of the day.  The book I was reading just totally grabbed me and I read all 385 pages in just two days, over 200 and some just on this day, finishing the thing about 1045 in the evening while laying in bed.

Other than reading, I did a load of laundry, got some things from Wal-Mart and KFC for lunch.  In the last afternoon, I took a walk.  A three mile walk.  It was warm, but not terribly hot, nor humid, but I was sweating up a storm when I got home.  I took my second shower of the day.

I then made a ham slice for supper.  I watched some tv, and then went to bed, and, as I said, read until I finished the book.  And then I went to sleep.

Blood Sugar Level: 142

POLT

No comments: