Thursday, November 13, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 135)...

Once more, it's time for...


We all know my love for all things Superman, including the books, DVD's, t-shirts, boxers, and even my tattoo. But when I saw the opportunity to expand my repertoire, so to speak, I jumped at it. This is what I recently purchased:


Sweet, eh? Now, if only I could find a suitable Robin.

To see what others posted, click HERE

POLT Listening to "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.

9 comments:

Vixen said...

Nothing wrong with expanding your repertoire!

You are beyond cute, btw. :)

happyHNT

13messages said...

I'd wear that one in a heartbeat. Cool shot.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna step on some toes and say that Batman was just a guy with an awesome belt. :P Buuuuut whatever. <3

Jennybean said...

SUPER!

HHNT

lime said...

you've gone batty! (sorry, couldn't resist. i do think it looks great on you. )

Bunny said...

Holy hotness - that Bat-shirt looks great on you!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome shot! And I absolutely LOVE the shirt...

Anonymous said...

I've got a post that will go up in the next week or so that you should like. It's right up your, um...cape :)

Stephen R. said...

I love your new purchase! You make a cute-as-Hell Batman.

And that Robin? Yum. Yum, yum, yum!!!