Monday, December 04, 2006

Gets a lot of visits still he's got no family...

Last night, Freddie came down. He spent last night, will be spending all of today and a good portion of tomorrow. Finals are next week, and his two labs, or classes or whatever that he had Monday and Tuesdays were canceled, so he came down to spend some time with me.



What's even better, this Friday he's coming down again after classes and spending Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, and then leaving Monday mid-morning cause he has a final in the afternoon. So out of 9 days, I'll be seeing him 7, which is great. What's sad is that after that Monday, I won't see him again until sometime in January as he's going home for the holidays. But I'll not dwell upon that right now.



Also, yesterday, the Dallas Cowboys beat the NY Giants, so now Dallas is 8-4, two games ahead of the next team in thier division and well positioned for the playoffs! whoo-hooo!

POLT

"Don't you know who I am?" "Darling, I don't even know who you think you are." - Circuit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear about freddie visiting you have several days to...well you know "blushes" Say how are those Indianapolis Colts doing? This may be there year. I hope!?!