Thursday, December 21, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 33)...

Once more it's time for...



This week, Os gave us another theme: Christmas presents. Since it can be hectic during this time of year to get a HNT photo, he's decided that this week, instead of a photo of ourself, we're supposed to pick three other HNT'ers and tell them what we'd get them for Christmas, taking a photo of it, if possible.

1) The Persian (who just recently and most unfortunately, put his blog on hiatus): My gift to him would be twofold. firstly, I'd give him peace in the Middle East, and then I'd give him a plane ticket to Iran, so he can fly there and safely research his geneology there. Hopefully he could even meet members of his family from waaaay back.



2) Ryan, from Boys Are Ugly But So Cute. What I'd give him is perfect health, not to insiuate he's not in perfect health now, but I'd get rid of his ear problems, and his diabetes, and any other health problems he may have, so that they no longer bother him. Also, I'd arrange so Mikey could move to Atlanta now, thus allowing them both to be happy and together.



3) Moonspells hasn't participated in HNT in a little bit, but she used to. my gift to her would be time. She has been going through a rough patch lately, and with time, she'll get over it and move on, I just want to help her do that, to avoid all that bad stuff she's experiencing now, and get right onto the good stuff that awaits her in the future!



Also, to them and to ALL other HNT'ers and any one, actually, who visits the Palace, I wish all the good fortune, happiness and fun the holidays can bring you!

HAPPY HNT!!!

POLT

That galls me. Don't you hate it when someone obnoxious gets rich? - Charlene, Designing Women

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I first?? yaay!

what lovely wishes you do! I've already done mine, but if I could add more I would wish you at least a world full of purple passion.

happy hnt, and happy holidays :). x

Sexy Duet said...

Merry Christmas and Happy HNT! Come and check out the gift we got you (and yes, it is purple!)

Ms SD

Suze said...

Polt, such lovely wishes and thoughts.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Happy Christmas HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome wishes! I wish you all the best this holiday season, and always!

Merry CHristmas and HHNT! :)

Ryan said...

your awesome and glad i can call u friend!

sending love!

The Persian said...

aww Polty, thank you for that Christmas wish! Maybe someday things will change in The Middle East, I'm ever hopeful. Visiting my grandparents birthplaces and researching the family history in Iran has always been a dream of mine.

Happy HNT buddy!!!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

great gifts! HHNT

Doug said...

Awesome HNT, Polty!

Anonymous said...

I wish for Polt to have the Cowboys win the Superbowl! I wish for Polt to find Freddie in his bed wearing only a purple pair of underwear. I wish for you to have a very Purple Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm not an HNT'er but I can tell you that I've had my fill of ENT's and still can't hear shit out my left ear. It's clearly infected but they'd rather fart around with diuretics, corticosteroids and tranquilizers or CNS depressants.

Not once have we tried a good antibiotic, not once. It's pissing me off.