Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hairy chested, she's hefty breasted...

Don't let it ever be said that I don't listen to the visitors of the Palace. The Persian (hey Jim!) left a comment on the last Monday's Hot Shirtless Guys post about how he's not into smooth guys anymore and wanted a hairy chested guy. Well, honestly I don't have all that many hairy chested guy, but for The Persian, I'll see what I can do.

So below I give you....um, Wendesday Hairy Shirtless Guys?




(I don't know if you can se through all the oil on the top guy, but he's pretty furry)

Maybe I should make a Happy Hirsute Saturday? Furry Fridays? Untrimmed Tuesdays?

POLT

Sometimes, all the dectective work in the world can't beat a super-dog with a keen sense of smell. - Batman, Hush, Book 1

3 comments:

The Persian said...

Well that's a start Polty (a rather hot one as well! especially the 2nd picture)

*hugs*

Sexy Duet said...

I'm with the Persian - love a man with chest hair! One of the things I still find the sexiest about Mr SD.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

I like the second guy, too.
I think Furry Fridays is a good idea.

Fairy Godfather